The University of Leicester offers an online MBA program which allow students to finish an MBA degree even when they are at home. The Leicester University Online MBA course is necessary to prepare students in today’s business environment. The course modules will assist students to understand current and emerging theories, techniques and the latest practices of business management.
Here are some things that you may not know about the Leicester University online MBA program:
- There are master classes and regular residential workshops that are available from the global centers that will help students improve their skills. Global centers are located in the UK, the Middle East, East and West Africa and Southern Europe bu online students will be able to learn from home through learning modules.
- The Leicester MBA program was started in 1989 and was one of the first AMBA accredited remote learning MBA courses in the world. (currently pursuing reaccreditation)
- The University’s School of Business is an approved HE Partner of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI). This is in line with the on-going changes to the course structure, re-accreditation for the Leicester MBA program.
- Students who undergo online learning courses will be compiling a learning portfolio to record your learning. Skills attainment, reflection and career development.
- Online MBA learning courses are very affordable and will let you save. Fees include e-learning materials as well as access to the prestigious David Wilson Library from the university.
- Online MBA courses will let you concentrate better and find courses that will fit your individual careers. The university currently offers MBA courses for Marketing, Human Resource Management and Finance.
- An online MBA is actually a combination of an online and classroom learning program that will suit a student’s needs. A student can study asynchronously as well as synchronously depending on the time zone and availability.
- This online MBA course will be able to help you integrate and apply the different approaches, knowledge and methods that you have learned directly into your work environment instantaneously. Moreover, you may also collaborate with a team or other students online in a team-based online environment.
- Students will be able to develop creative and strategic skills for a wide range of business issues and will also develop awareness of diversities in culture. You will be exposed to a large number of cultures as Leicester enrolls students from all over the world onto its program.
- An online course prepares student with the necessary skills to become the best in today’s business environment. The business industry is ever changing and there are unique challenges in every turn. Online courses are similar to classroom studies when it comes to preparing students to face future challenges.