Stafford and University of Leicester are proud to bring the exclusive Masters in Actuarial Science course in Dubai and the Middle East. This distance learning course is aimed at enhancing mathematical and statistical knowledge alongside problem solving skills.
Here are some examples of lucrative professions of Actuaries:
- Insurance policy advisors and estimators
- Business and Financial risk assessors
- Health care professionals
- Banking / wealth management professionals
Actuaries are problem solvers...
...that are business analysts, they are financial risk assessors, they are consultants, that are all these rolled into one as well!
This is for your if you want
- An intellectually challenging degree.
- To make a difference.
- Create applications that have great impact.
To become a fully qualified actuary, an individual must sit 16 IFoA exams. During this actuarial science course the first 8 core technical elements will be covered, which would usually take 5-6 years in the field. Once a student has completed the full MSc they are only one exam away from become a Certified Actuarial Analyst.