Online students (and let's be honest most mid level employees) often find it hard to manage their work, their studies, and day-to-day activities. To them it seems that they have taken up a lot of responsibility which can become appear quite overwhelming. However, in today's digital age, there are many applications (apps) and tools that can help online students manage time more effectively and be more productive through a variety of time management tips available at their fingertips.
Yes I know, if it wasn’t for the internet you wouldn’t be asking how to manage time? Without the internet, there would certainly be less distractions in our lives. Having said that the internet has also made our lives a whole lot more smoother and comfortable Here are some of the best time management apps with their time management tips for students/working professionals to keep track of their activities and ensure they complete tasks on time. This is all the more essential for those looking for a masters construction project management programme or a masters in leadership and innovations
- Todoist: One of the best online operations app available in the market, todoist helps customize your tasks functions in a user-friendly interface similar to Gmail.
- Trello: Trello is a time management app available on smartphones and browsers. The app allows you to create boards that can be used to assign different projects, lists, etc. Just like you would do on Pinterest.
- Leech Block: The app will keep you away from the sites that keep disturbing you while studying. The app allows you to specify which sites to block and when to block them – giving you a reminder that it is time to study and not social networking!
- Any.Do: The app is for those who are constantly missing deadlines and appointments. The Any.Do app will allow you to consolidate all your schedules and sync them to all your devices which can also be shared with your class mates, co-workers, and family members.
- 30/30: The iOs only app allows you to set timers for your specific tasks. The easy to use interface of the app is innovative and allows users to control the app with swipes and gestures. The app can also give you a better understanding on how long it takes for you to complete a certain project.
- Evernote: One of the best productivity apps in the market, Evernote allows the users to keep all their notes, thoughts and ideas in one place which makes it possible for the students to locate them from different devices - all in one click.
- Remember the milk: The app compatible with android and blackberry allows the users to organize schedule and set up reminders for their most vital appointments.
The apps mentioned above are just few of the many options available in the market today. Select one or two that are useful and easy to use while pursuing your Bachelors degree online. Let us know which ones you found helpful!
So, we have found that some apps are better on Mac products and some on Android products. In the next update we will review and segregate the apps according to the devices allowing for a more informed and educated decision on your part.
It would be interesting to see how time management apps aid and support a masters construction project management or how they may enhance leadership innovations. What are your thoughts on the combination of time management apps and the above?