Stafford Global lives up to its motto, ‘Bringing the university to you’. By providing a wide variety of online learning courses from top rated UK Universities they truly make it easier to actually find what you are looking for.
Being in partnership with world class schools like University of Leicester, University of Northampton, University of Nottingham, University of Dundee, Edinburgh Napier University (not the same as the University of Edinburgh Business School), you are sure to be walking home with a globally recognized certificate that will give the qualifications to work anywhere in the world.
Normally, having to walk home with something that good, would come with its own demons. It definitely wouldn’t come on a platter but with online courses with certificates such as the MBA in Supply Chain Management or the MSc Marketing Distance Learning in the UAE, the ball game is entirely different.
This article will list out 10 facts about online or distance learning that will boost your motivation and put you in a good mood!
- Looking for a particular course, don’t look too far because all courses in fields ranging from business, marketing, management, education and human resources are offered with quality at very affordable prices via online delivery methods.
- As a working professional or as someone with family commitments, you might not have all the time in the world to sit in for classes. You can still get that Masters degree. You get the opportunity to study at your pace at times that best suits your work schedule and still have time to be with your family without causing any type of friction. There is assurance of superior academic support to ensure you complete your course successfully.
- Students can attend virtual classrooms via any device connected to the internet e.g. phone, tablet. Laptop.
- Every approved or appointed faculty member has a record of successful online and traditional teaching experience and every course fosters the development of sharp critical thinking and honed communicative skills.
- The degree that graduates receive on completing of their studies is exactly the same as that awarded to students who have attended the university full-time.
- You don’t have all the money you need to start up your learning, there’s no need to panic, you can study course-by-course and pay as you learn or take advantage of flexible payment / monthly payment plans.
- If you already have academic qualifications, you may be entitled to exemptions from core and elective courses. You will not have to do all courses that are taught. Gives you more time to pay attention to the ones that are allocated you or that you have chosen and more importantly, saves you some money.
- Sit your exams locally (if required). Because they are bringing the school to you, they have made provisions for you to be able to write your exams for proper assessment in your locality without having to break a sweat. What’s more interesting? Unlike the normal classroom system, you can apply to sit for examination (depending on the dates communicated) when you feel fully prepared. An invigilator from the British Council (usually) will be present at the assessment center on the dates stipulated.
- A specialized course helps you with a niche advantage. An MBA in Supply chain management is usually 21-33 months and not easily available across the world. However, through an online degree in UAE you can apply for his course with a bachelor degree at 2:2 and above plus 2 years work experience order
- You don’t have to take a test of English course such as IELTS or TOEFL, if your school programs or undergraduate degree were completed in English. All you need to do is just go ahead and apply.
Already thinking of studying online in UAE? Great! Because you are on track.
Other articles you may be interested in: