The University of Leicester offers a Part-time MBA program which allow students to finish an MBA degree even when they are at home. The Leicester University MBA course is necessary to prepare students in today’s business environment. The course modules will assist students to understand current and emerging theories, techniques and the latest practices of business management.
Here are some things that you may not know about the Leicester University Part-time MBA program:
- There are master classes and regular residential workshops that are available from the global centers that will help students improve their skills. Global centers are located in the UK, the Middle East, East and West Africa and Southern Europe, combined with online learning via webinars and seminars.
- The Leicester MBA program was started in 1989 and was one of the first AMBA accredited remote learning MBA courses in the world.
- The University’s School of Business is an approved HE Partner of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- Students who pursue a distance learning MBA will be compiling a learning portfolio to record their learning, skills attainment, reflection and career development.
- Distance learning MBA courses are very affordable and will let you save. Fees include e-learning materials as well as access to the prestigious David Wilson Library from the university.
- The university currently offers MBA specialisms in Marketing, Human Resource Management and Finance.
- The Part-time MBA is actually a combination of an online and classroom learning program that will suit a student’s needs. A student can study asynchronously as well as synchronously depending on the time zone and availability.
- The Leicester Business School MBA will be able to help you integrate and apply the different approaches, knowledge and methods that you have learned directly into your work environment instantaneously. Moreover, you may also collaborate with a team or other students online in a team-based online environment.
- Students will be able to develop creative and strategic skills for a wide range of business issues and will also develop awareness of diversities in culture. You will be exposed to a large number of cultures as Leicester enrolls students from all over the world onto its program.
- Leicester distance learning courses prepare student with the necessary skills to become the best in today’s business environment. The business industry is ever changing and there are unique challenges in every turn. Online courses are similar to classroom studies when it comes to preparing students to face future challenges.